2017 Ticket Information
Discounted Online Ticket Prices
By purchasing your ticket/s online you will receive a $5 discount. Ticket prices in brackets indicate the on-the-door price.
Child (16 years and under)
4 Session Pass - buy three, get one free!
Children under the age of 5 are complimentary.
Purchase tickets online via these TryBooking links;
Tickets sales for all sections are currently open.
Sessions at the Besen Centre, Mt Scopus Memorial College via www.trybooking.com/PPDB
Sessions at Kel Watson Theatre, Forest Hill Secondary College via www.trybooking.com/PPPT
Sessions at Ken Thompson Theatre, Gladstone Park via www.trybooking.com/PPQB
Please note these tickets are general admission only. Seats are allocated on a first come first come first served basis.
• VCCA Members are entitled to child price valued tickets at the relevant competition/venue. Please purchase a childs ticket online or at the venue and present your VCCA Membership card at the theatre.
• CVI Membership cards do not entitle you to a free or discounted ticket at the State Championships.
• If you or a family member need assistance with purchasing tickets requiring wheelchair access, please call 9562 6011 and we will assist you. CVI staff are available Monday to Friday, from 9am to 4pm in the CVI Office to assist with Wheelchair bookings.
• Tickets can either be scanned from a printed ticket or from an electronic device such as a mobile phone, iPad etc. To gain entry you must produce the original e-ticket for scanning. Screenshots are not acceptable.
• If you use your phone to display your ticket, please ensure your backing light is on, if it is dimmed the scanner will be unable to read your ticket.
• All seating during the CVI State Championships is general admission, please allow yourself enough time to be seated and as your seat will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
• To encourage online ticketing and to reduce cash intake at each venue, tickets bought at the theatre will be an additional $5.00.
• If you wish to purchase a complimentary ticket for a registered Companion Card Holder, please purchase your tickets through TryBooking and email through your booking information to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with proof of a Companion Card. We will reimburse your companion’s ticket once your card has been verified. Tickets are not available to Companions before the advertised date of ticket sales.