BUY ONLINE AND SAVE!
Please find below the 2015 CVI State Championships pricing for tickets pre-purchased online via Trybooking.
|Adult||Pension||Child (Under 16)||ON SALE|
All Tinies &
All comps run at Kel Watson & The Ulumbarra Theatre
|Split Sessions||$13||$11||$6||BUY NOW|
|All Full Sessions (exc Tinies)||$25||$20||$15||BUY NOW|
Champ Juniors &
Champ Reserve Seniors
Champ Intermediates &
|$35||$25||$20||21 August, 7pm|
1. Tickets are now available for most CVI competitions through online purchase from www.trybooking.com by searching Calisthenics* or alternatively clicking on the below hyperlinks.
- CVI State Championships - Tinies
- CVI State Championships - Sub Juniors
- CVI State Championships - Juniors
- CVI State Championships - Intermediates
- CVI State Championships - Seniors
- CVI State Championships - Masters
- CVI Senior and Intermediate Champ
2. Tickets will be available for purchase at the theatre via cash at an additional cost of $5 per ticket. EFT facilities will not be available.
*Champ Junior, Inter, Senior and Champ Reserve Senior priority booking information will be sent to the relevant Clubs involved
Items to note
- Trybooking sales for the Championship Intermediate competition close, for administrative reasons, at 3.00pm on the Friday prior to the competition.
- Should you require assistance with purchasing tickets, or you know of a friend or family member who does not have access to the internet please call 9562 6011 to organise purchasing tickets over the phone, for collection at the ticket box at no additional charge.
- Tickets can be purchased online up to 15 minutes prior to the commencement of each competition and can either be scanned from a printed ticket or from an electronic device such as a mobile phone, iPad etc.
- VCCA Members are entitled to Child price valued tickets at the relevant competition/venue, except for Champ Intermediates and Champ Seniors.
- The offer previously extended to CVI participants to receive one free entry to a CVI State Championships competition other than their own, will not be offered in 2015.
- Grandfather tickets at $7 available for all Tinies competitions can be purchased at the ticket box on the day of competition at no additional charge.
- All seating during the CVI State Championships is general admission except for Champ Intermediates and Seniors which is allocated seating (maximum 10 tickets purchased in each transaction).
The CVI State Championships run for 9 weeks each year during the months of August, September and October.
The 2015 Team competition schedule can be found at the right hand side of this page.
The competitions are shared between three different venues:
- Besen Centre, Burwood
- Forest Hill Secondary College, Forest Hill
- Ulumbarra Theatre, Bendigo, 1st - 4th October
The Ulumbarra Theatre is a state of the art new venue for 2015 and will be offered to the following divisions:
- Division 8 Sub-Juniors, Juniors and Intermediates
- Division 9 Juniors and Intermediates
- Division 10 Juniors
Through our partnership with the Greater City of Bendigo we recommend for you to book accommodation via the following link and use the special booking code: Calisthenics, to receive a complimentary Welcome Pack.
Solos and Duos
The CVI State Solo and Duo Championships are now completed for 2015 - full competition results can be found HERE.