2016 Ticket Information
BUY ONLINE AND SAVE!
Please find below the 2016 CVI State Championships pricing for tickets pre-purchased online via Trybooking.
|Adult||Pension||Child (Under 16)||ON SALE|
All Tinies &
All comps run at Kel Watson & The Ulumbarra Theatre
|All Full Sessions (exc Tinies)||$25||$20||$15||Soon|
Champ Juniors &
Champ Reserve Seniors
Champ Intermediates &
1. Tickets will be available online via TryBooking.
2. Tickets will be available for purchase at the theatre via cash at an additional cost of $5 per ticket. EFT facilities will not be available.
*Champ Junior, Inter, Senior and Champ Reserve Senior priority booking information will be sent to the relevant Clubs involved
Items to note
- Trybooking sales for the Championship Intermediate competition close, for administrative reasons, at 3.00pm on the Friday prior to the competition.
- Should you require assistance with purchasing tickets, or you know of a friend or family member who does not have access to the internet please call 9562 6011 to organise purchasing tickets over the phone, for collection at the ticket box at no additional charge.
- Tickets can be purchased online up to 15 minutes prior to the commencement of each competition and can either be scanned from a printed ticket or from an electronic device such as a mobile phone, iPad etc.
- VCCA Members are entitled to Child price valued tickets at the relevant competition/venue, except for Champ Intermediates and Champ Seniors.
- Grandmother tickets at child's prices available for all Tinies competitions can be purchased at the ticket box on the day of competition at no additional charge.
- All seating during the CVI State Championships is general admission except for Champ Reserve Seniors, Champ Juniors, Intermediates and Seniors which is allocated seating (maximum 10 tickets purchased in each transaction).